top of page

How do i enroll my child?

You can call the enrollment phone line at 919-587-9426 to speak with the assistant director about enrollment availability, tuition information and the application process.  

What documentation do I need for my child to enroll?

All children are required to have a recent medical report and immunization record as well as all enrollment paperwork submitted prior to the first day of attendance.  You can download the application from the website under the tab Apply! and send via email or drop off in person

What if my child has a food allergy?

Creative Academy will accommodate all food allergies.  Supplemental milk or food may be provided by the parent or the center at the request of the parent.  

Do you adminster medication during the day?

Creative Academy teachers are trained in medication administration.  Prescription  medication may be provided with permission form signed by a physician with instructions on administering the medication.  OTC, sunscreens, diaper creams will need a permission form signed by the parent with instructions on how to administer the medication. 

What is your sick policy?

Children are sent home if they have a temperature of 101 degrees or higher and must remain out of care until 24 hours after the fever breaks.  Children are sent home if they have had 2 or more bouts of diarrhea or vomiting and must remain out of care for at least 24 hours after the last episode. Please refer to the Creative Academy Parent Handbook for more information on our illness policy.

bottom of page