The Creative Academy provides several teacher workdays throughout the year that are designated for staff training. Creative Academy holds very high standards when it comes to early care and education, and by providing ongoing training to our staff, we are keeping your teachers abreast with the most current early childhood research that will utlimately benefit your child. Creative Academy will be closed on these days:
August 23,, 2019
June 12, 2020
The Creative Academy acknowledges a number of holidays throughout the year. The center will be closed on these days:
Labor Day - September 32 2019
Veteran's Day - November 11, 2019
Thanksgiving - November 28 &29, 2019
Christmas- December 24 & 25, 2019
New Years - January 1, 2020
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 20, 2020
Good Friday-April 10, 2020
Memorial Day - May 25, 2020
July 4th - July 3, 2020
Tuition Payment is now online! Click HERE to complete your payment.
Christmas Door Decorating Contest 2019
Each of our classroom teachers decorated their classroom door in a holiday festive theme. They were each judged on their creativity, use of materials and organization.
The WINNER for 2019 is....
The Toddler Classroom - Congratulations to Mrs. Tani and Mrs. Arlett!
The Runner-Up for 2019 is......
The Pre-K Classroom - Congratulations to Mrs. Kelley and Ms. Cheyanne!
Toddler Classroom Pre-K Classroom Preschool Classroom Infant Classroom
Winter Weather has Arrived!
As we move in to the winter season, please make sure your child has a coat and hat (if needed) each day as Creative Academy continues to take children outside during the cold months. Teachers wll monitor temperature and wind chills to determine appropriate length of time outside.
Also with winter comes flu season. Please make sure your child is vaccinated for the flu and follow these simple guidelines to help prevent the spread of the flu.
1. Wash hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds frequently throughout the day and before meals.
2. If your child has symptoms of the flu and seems like he/she does not feel well, please keep him/her home. Your child may be contagious before a fever presents itself.
3. Keep your child home if he/she has a fever of 101 F degrees or higher and until he/she is fever free for at least 24 hours without medication.
Here are some basic guidelines that we follow at the Creative Academy. We have set-up these rules to ensure that our day flows as smoothly as possible.
1) Breakfast is served at 8:30 am and is over by 9:00 am. If you wish for your child to eat, then he/she needs to be in the classroom by 8:15 am.
2) Daily attendance and lunch counts are taken at 9:00 am. If you are going to arrive later than 9:00 am, you must call by 9:00 am and let us know in order for your child to be counted for lunch or you will need to provide a lunch for them. We wish for all children to be in the classroom by 10:00 am. We enjoy a very structured, planned schedule and in order for your child to receive the benefits of group play, circle time, art and all other themed activities, he/she needs to be at school by 10:00 am.
Thank you for your corporation in these matters. We wish to keep all of our little ones healthy and happy here at the Creative Academy.